Talent Coach, Leeds
Assessor / Talent Coach - Leeds and Huddersfield
Permanent postion offering a competitive packageAre you an experienced Assessor looking to join a leading Learning Services business? If so, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
At the heart of our service to customers and learners are our Assessors / Talent Coaches, whose key role is to support and guide our learners through every stage of their journey. You will be at the leading edge of our commitment to provide every learner with an outstanding experience and help our clients see a clear return on their investment. We are seeking Assessors / Talent Coaches with experience of assessing on:
- Business Administration, Level 4
- Customer Service Level 3
- Team Leading and Management Level 3
- Learning and Development Level 3 is advantageous, but not essential
You will be supported throughout your career with Capita Talent Partnerships, and we will ensure that your personal development is regularly reviewed, assessed, discussed and improved upon with realistic milestones set for you to achieve and surpass.
About Capita | Learning Services | Talent Partnerships
Capita Talent Partnerships is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are dedicated to unlocking talent and helping businesses grow by helping our clients to define and deliver their emerging talent plans. Our support spans four distinct areas of action on emerging talent: engagement and attraction, pre-employment activity, entry routes and progression.
We work closely with schools and colleges, working with emerging talent to provide entry routes into apprenticeships and bespoke entry programmes, including graduate schemes.
What you will do:
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners (mostly aged 16 to 24).
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification. Contact will be varied and might include face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the awarding body. Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
Your experience will include:
- Previous assessing in Business Administration up to Level 4 is a pre-requisite for this role
- Assessor qualification: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA qualification
- Learner focused with a proven track record in supporting their achievement, retention and motivation
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at a minimum of Level 2
- Good working knowledge of Apprenticeships, Traineeships and other vocational qualification
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.