Our client is a leading international Financial Services firm whose pensions administration services are specially designed for organisations looking either to outsource in-house administration for the first time or to achieve a higher standard of administration where this service is already outsourced.
They are looking for a highly credible administrator to undertake all routine administration tasks on a portfolio of pension schemes.
Duties will include the following:
- Maintaining scheme databases
- Calculating member benefits and processing member events
- Year end processes and producing benefit statements
- Prompt investment of scheme contributions if applicable
- Dealing with all types of correspondence from Member/Advisors/Trustees
Ideally we are looking for someone with pensions experience but bright Graduates with a relevant degree and candidates with some financial services or office based administration will also be considered. This role will suit a quick learner with good maths skills who is customer focused and a good communicator. Flexibility and initiative are essential requirements for this role.