Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India this is an exciting prospect for anyone looking to join Capita as it opens many doors in terms of progression opportunities in a range of sectors.
A highly visable opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Lenton We are seeking an individual with lots of drive that is looking for a role that offers excellent career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain all documentation in a timely manner
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are correctly coded both nominal and VAT, authorised and paid within creditors time restrictions
- Resolve AP transactions in SAP cockpit
- Reconcile and update supplier statements, liaise, negotiate, retain copy invoices when necessary and ensure information is maintained
- Prepare Payment reconciliations
- Preparation of mid month and month end BACS payment run
- Dealing with queries and resolving
- Reconcile and process company credit card purchases
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience in an Accounts position
- Experience of SAP and Epicor is an advantage
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook and vlookups
- Self motivated and have a strong and flexible attitude towards work
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job.
We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.