UX Manager / User Experience Manager
Established 10 years ago in Manchester, our client is a market leader in their field. Having experienced huge growth they are now a well known brand and have ambitious plans with digital and technology at the heart of all they do.
Our client is looking for a User Experience Manager (UX) to work closely with their in house design, marketing and development teams to define the user journey on both their website and mobile app in order to improve conversion rates across all platforms and create an unrivalled customer experience.
- Be fully accountable for key digital metrics including conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
- Work with the wider team to report on web performance and customer journey
- Use data to provide actionable insight for design changes
- Produce wireframes and storyboards of user journeys
- Create briefs to ensure the designs produced are in line with recommendations
- Own website Information Architecture
- Manage user testing sessions
- Take ownership of conversion rate optimisation product including AB testing / MVT testing to improve website metrics
- Google analytics expert
- Great track record driving conversion rate (CRO)
- Highly analytical
- Experienced in creating wireframes and prototypes
- Thorough understanding of UI design
- Experienced with AB testing software
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a digital first business who really value their people. Along with a highly competitive salary our client offers a great package.
For more information please get in touch immediately.