Financial Analyst / Finance Manager - Leading Property business
Financial Analyst / Finance Manager - Leading Property business!
A Financial Analyst / Finance Manager is urgently needed for a Leading Property business based in the City of London who have a strong name in the market! This is an exciting opportunity for ideally someone who has just completed their ACA / ACCA qualification and that is keen to make a first move in to industry or CIMA qualified candidate that is looking for the next step up in their career!
This Financial Analyst / Finance Manager primary responsibilities will be to help lead entire forecasting cycles from creation of forecasting timetables to communication of finalised forecast to all key stakeholders. You will also work with wider finance teams to create a robust forecast which has been challenged, understood and articulated.
This is an exciting opportunity that plays a crucial part in ensuring forecasts are produced, challenged, understood and communicated in a timely manner to enable effective decision making.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Analyst / Finance Manager:
- Creation and ownership of forecasting timetables
- Work with wider finance teams to obtain relevant level of detail on forecasts, challenging where appropriate to ensure the creation of a robust plan
- Plan and deliver forecast
- Gain in depth understanding of key areas of income and spend within forecasts
- Support the leadership team in decision making process by providing accurate and in detail updates on forecast
- Act as first point of contact for all forecast related queries
- Provide regular updates to ensure no surprises
- Support the leadership team in providing finance with ad hoc information, whether that be related to forecasts or otherwise
- Process / control / systems improvements
Candidate requirements for the Financial Analyst / Finance Manager:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Highly analytical and numerate, with an eye for detail and also the ability to think about how initiatives impact the wider business
- Strong commercial acumen with the desire to acquire new knowledge
- Ability to communicate in a succinct and timely manner across a wide range of stakeholders
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail with proven prioritisation and organisational skills
My client is looking to interview immediately - if this sounds like you then please apply ASAP by sending your CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: