Senior Financial Administrator
An experienced Senior Financial Administrator/Paraplanner is required for a Financial Planning division of a successful South West based Accountancy business.
You will be working alongside the Financial Planners providing high levels of technical support ensuring the clients needs are met. The role will involve constructing appropriate solutions for clients and making recommendations in conjunction with the Financial Planner as well as preparations for client meetings, drafting written communications and liaison with clients on advice matters and transactions.
Responsibilities may vary, but will include:
• Liaising with providers to gain necessary information via email or telephone
• Liaising with clients of the business
• Report drafting for approval of advisers
• Preparation of pre and post-meeting documentation
• Undertaking whole of market research
• Creating/obtaining illustrations as required
• Producing accurate new investment letters
• Maintaining accurate records
• Adherence to procedures according to internal and external compliance regulations
• Extracting, inputting and maintaining client information on the database
• Administration and diary management of client records and New Business
To be considered for this role you will be a motivated and experienced Paraplanner or financial administrator from within a similar role. Qualifications within financial planning would be advantageous but the experience within a similar role is the key thing. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing firm.
Salary c25k - 30k DOE
Opportunity to develop self and career
Flexible working hours