My client is a leading service provider for an emerging market
What does the role invole?
As Regional Manager, you will be accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of a group of stores across the region.
- You will have responsibility for managing the P&L of the stores, ensuring the highest standards of display, compliance and inventory control are maintained and that sales revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
- You will take responsibility for new store openings and ensure that opportunities for business development are maximised.
- You will demonstrate an inspirational leadership style to your team of Managers ensuring that they receive clear direction and performance management within a culture of coaching and mentoring.
- This business offers a first class work life balance and would be a superb step for someone seeking a career away from mainstream retail.
What qualities will you need to be successfull?
- You will be highly commercial and results driven.
- You will be a positive coach and leader and excellent in an assisted sales arena.
- You will have a proven track record in an Area Manager position.
- With a positive approach, you will be a strong communicator and a skilled people manager and be adept at succession planning and performance management.
- Experience as a retail Area Manager in tel comms, banking, leisure/gyms or associated sales retail environments would be advantageous.
This Regional Manager role is based in North East London/ East Anglia (Ipswich to Southend) and offers a salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent package, bonus and car.
If you are interested in this Regional Manager role and possess the skills necessary we would love to hear from you, please apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment