Estimator - York
Are you experienced in estimates and tenders?
Do you have a thorough knowledge of AutoCAD?
Do you want to join a worldwide success story based right here in York?
We are Work with York and we are the leading recruitment partner in the York area. We are currently working in partnership with a local 'best kept secret’. This business is a worldwide supplier to the education, entertainment and leisure industries. They are keen to develop their strong working team and as such are now seeking to recruit for a number of key positions to grow the team. We are seeking an experienced Estimator.
You’ll work within a creative environment and although office based you will attend site surveys and client meetings in the UK and abroad. Working as a key member of the team you will;
- Prepare tenders and estimates
- Ensure projects are effectively costed and carried through the tendering process for major and minor scale projects
- Liaise with subcontractors to negotiate terms and source additional suppliers
- Work closely with the larger team to support all projects that come across your desk
If you’re right for this role then you will have;
- The ability to understand technical drawing and have thorough knowledge of AutoCAD
- Outstanding attention to detail combined with excellent organisational skills
- Strong negotiating ability
- Excellent Excel skills are a must
- Be forward thinking, creative and willing to think outside the 'box’
- A strong desire to make this role your own and work under your own steam
The salary is up to £25k for the right candidate.
Location of this role is 20 minute drive from York City centre and is also easily commutable by public transport.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
To apply please send your CV or call us for further info.
Interviews to be held within the next 2-3 weeks but you may be interviewed before the role closes.