Business Development Consultant
Our successful client in the Consultancy field is looking for a Telephone Business Development Consultant to join their small and friendly team based in Woking. This role can be either 3 days a week or full time 9:00am - 5:30pm and may be flexible for the right candidate.
As a Telephone Business Development Consultant you will:
- Secure face to face appointments for field based employees
- Maintain a consistent level of high quality outbound call
- Update and maintain the CRM system
- Respond to sales enquiries and contribute to the development of the business
The ideal Telephone Business Development Consultant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous success in a B2B telephone based role
- Experience of selling a service or concept
- Good MS Office and database management skills
- Flexible and a good team player
- It is advisable that you are a car driver due to location
You will earn commission based on face to face appointments made and also on any end sales that come from these appointments. The full time roll is paying a basic salary of £19,500 per year, which will be pro rata for part time employees.
In return, you will receive 25 days holiday (pro-rata), free parking, gym membership and healthcare after and qualifying period and other company incentives!