Production Planning Specialist
Are you ready to take your next career step and join a leading multi-million pound company specialising in the latest highly engineered technology?
This global innovator of plastic moulded parts is seeking a Production Planning Specialist to join their team, based in West Midlands but commutable from Kidderminster, Bridgnorth, Telford, Solihull, Tipton, Oldbury, Smethwick, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Dudley, West Bromwich and Birmingham.
The Production Planning Specialist job will require a confident individual to ensure customer schedule requirements are shipped on time and special freight costs are minimised by creating, developing and executing daily production plans for manufacturing, auditing and maintaining production, generating supplier schedules, progressing customer service and planning schedules and overseeing daily production plans.
Key functions for Production Planning Specialist job include:
- Ensure department is represented at all NPI meetings to ensure visibility of new products.
- Maintenance of kanban systems for both purchased items and Work In Progress items.
- Participate in continuous improvement of department and business activities.
- Weekly review and analysis of customer schedules to identify and understand variation in customer demand.
Key experiences for Production Planning Specialist job include:
- Knowledge of production planning.
- Experience in managing inventory and materials.
- Confident and creative approach to production.
Previous experience with Automotive/moulding machines would be an asset.
This Production Planning Specialist job in West Midlands is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities.