Housing Support Officer - Supported Living
We are urgently recruiting for Housing Support Officers to join a leading housing provider based in Birmingham.
Our duties and responsibilities will include:
- Line manage the supported living schemes
- Provide a comprehensive support and housing management service to Tenants within a designated patch and to Scheme Managers
- Enabling tenants to live confidently and independently in their own homes and enabling Scheme Managers to work to their full potential.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of;
- Following housing management practices and implementing THA Procedure
- Manage supported living waiting lists, visit applicants at home and conduct a needs and risk assessment.
- Sign up new tenants, following the organisations procedures, including dealing with Housing Benefit and Supporting People applications
- Actively promote and advertise Supported Living Schemes and void properties within the local community and to other agencies to maintain healthy waiting lists and re-let properties within targets set.
- Ensure all information systems are updated and accurate reflecting clearly any information or agreed action.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS disclosure and must be able to provide 3 years of reference history.
For further details please contact Mariam asap.