Are you a registered Nurse, with a passion for delivering outstanding care? We are recruiting for nurses to work with a Small family care home. Leading a team of carers you will deliver outstanding care to clients within a care home environment. The roles are on a permanent basis and we can offer a market leading salary of between£26,000 and £34,000 dependent on experience, with an enhanced pay rate for any overtime undertaken.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity to work within a family owned business
- A rewarding care career where you can make a real impact.
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Competitive Salary
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with well with other carers to deliver exceptional care
- Leading a care team
- Administering and storing medications in accordance with policy and national standards
- Delivering strong customer service from admission to discharge
- Support and teach others in line with the MNC code.
What we need from you:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years qualified experience
- NMC registered Nurse
- Key Skills and behaviours
- Experience of leading a team within a care environment
- The ability to drive would be advantageous for this role due to location
This position is likely to be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply for this Nursing role please submit your C.V, or for further information please get in contact with Drew Bradley on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.