Support Worker, West Sussex
We are recruiting for a Children’s Home Residential Support Worker and Senior Residential Support Worker in West Sussex.
Our client is an established private organisation that provides residential care for 'Looked After Children' and have children's homes that are two to four bedded located in East / West Sussex and Surrey with a new four bedded home about to open this spring in West Sussex!
The Role of Support Worker
This is a challenging but rewarding role supporting 11-18 year olds with emotional behavioural difficulties where no two days are the same. Our client is looking for Residential Care Workers who are passionate about helping vulnerable children with complex behaviours to fulfil their potential and are not daunted by challenges.
The Person for the role of Support Worker
To be a Residential Support Worker you will be / have:
* Previous experience of working in the field of Residential Care for Children and Young People
* Able to develop and maintain good working relationships
* Excellent people skills, leadership and communication skills
* Willingness to undertake additional qualifications (Level 3 Diploma CYPW) and training
* Availability to work weekends, evenings and overnight in accordance to shift patterns and requirements (2 shifts on, 3 shifts off)
* Due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencement.
Desired but not essential:
* Level 3 Diploma for the Children & Young People Workforce or equivalent.
Our client has a fantastic support structure in place and is well known for the excellent career development and progression that it offers to all its employees.
You will receive a salary package of circa £20,324 to £24,111 per annum depending on experience. In addition to the above salary you will receive an excellent training package, sponsorship through the Level 3 Diploma, Children and Young Peoples Workforce, which is a nationally recognised qualification worth over £1000! We also provide an employee benefits scheme, plus contributory pension scheme.
In addition to the above salary, there are excellent training and benefits packages available.
Overtime is also available.
How to Apply
Please note that CV applications or calls from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
In accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Carer, care home, children’s home, residential, support worker, social care, medical, health, charity,