Marketing Executive / Communications Assistant - Construction
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lambeth, London
Salary: circa £20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company has been designing and building very high end timber windows and doors for 25 years and has earned an impressive reputation for outstanding design and superior quality.
They are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated team player to join their growing business, with the aim of increasing opportunities with both home-owners, self-builders and specifiers (architects, property developers etc.)
This is a rewarding role that either an established Executive or a keen Marketing Assistant can really make their own; an opportunity to make a significant difference to the business over time.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with marketing experience and an eye for detail.
- Planning and implementing advertising campaigns
- Maintaining website content and other online profiles
- Attaining CPD accreditation and organising associated resources and educational events
- Assisting in production of company literature ie brochures, postcards, branded items
- Arranging and attending photo and/or video shoots
- Maintaining the image library
- Some copywriting for blogs, press releases, journalist requests, e-newsletters etc.
- Liaising with external agencies for creative, PPC, web development and print.
- All associated planning and administration.
The successful applicant will ideally be based at our satellite office in Lambeth where they would work independently from the team (the head office is based in Essex) but it is possible that the applicant could be based at our South Woodham Ferrers office instead.
The company offers a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme. They are a Silver Investors in People Company.
NOTE: The company will not provide any sponsorship for relocation and so you must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Thank you.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2B Marketing, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.