This exciting opportunity for a Collections Supervisor has arisen with one of the country`s fastest growing motor finance companies, to be based in their Oxford offices. This motor finance company are leaders in technology and are driven by customer service and satisfaction. They have a unique brand that aims to redefine the relationship between borrower and lender. Applicants must have collections experience and have chased debts previously. Motor finance experience would be advantageous.
- This will be a supervisory role within the team, which entails managing queues, acting as appoint of reference for more junior members of the team, managing the team workflow and handling queries.
- Dealing with customer queries, payment plans and managing arrears on motor finance agreements
- Provide technical and product specific support to team members and customers
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives
- Chasing debtors and late payments
- Advise and influence clients` customers on the payment options for debt recovery
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly
- Manage customers` expectations
- Deliver the role in line with the businesses core brand principles to help deliver customer awareness and our member culture.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified
- Ensure a full understanding of the Company`s quality standards and expected standards of service in support of this role
Key Skills and Experience
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback
- Be a confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Previous experience in Customer Service and collections.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ensuring the team are focused on customer service `Best Practice` at all times
- Computer literate to include MS Office
This role will be full time hours between the hours of 9am-5pm and 12pm - 7pm Monday to Friday, you will be required to work 1 weekend in 4.
2The company is experiencing rapid organic growth and as such there will be opportunity to advance and for career development.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today.
Keywords: Collections Agent, Senior Collections Agent, Collections Advisor, Collections Assistant, Collections, Finance, Motor Finance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to for further consideration.