Occupational Health Manager
Would you consider yourself an experienced Occupational Health Manager with a qualification in OH?
Would you like to join one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated professionals and experts.
We are looking for a qualified Occupational Health Manager to work on a client site based at Hinkley Point C. This a full time position offering 37.5 hours a week. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Health Service to the Customer.
The main duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Determine and develop the OH strategy in line with DHC objectives
- Work with divisional directors/managers to implement company objectives
- Implement and manage change in order to meet required objectives
- Develop a programme of nurse led initiatives to meet client needs and company objectives
- Manage OH nursing resource and objectives, co-ordinating them effectively and efficiently providing Leadership and support
- Ensure departmental policies and procedures are regularly updated
- Undertake regular individual performance reviews with all staff as per DHC policy
- Explore and develop further OH business opportunities
- Recruit, select and induct new staff, acting as a role model
- Establish and maintain effective communication and information systems within the nursing team and the wider, multidisciplinary team
- Report activity to clients on a monthly basis or in line with contractual requirement
Additional Salary Info: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Relocation package
Occupational Health Manager | OH Manager | Occupational Health | Manager | OH | Health Care | Health Promotion
- Registered General Nurse.
- OH qualified.
- Experience of Managing Clinical Teams
- Full OH remit.
- Outgoing and innovative.
- IT literate.
- Health Education/Promotion advice.
- Fitness for work advice.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Efficient and well organised.
- Ability to challenge existing practises.
- Background of health and wellbeing delivery.
- Experience in A&E or similar or willing to do a FPOS course.
- Background in construction.
We work with a large and growing list of clients to develop workforce health and wellbeing that drives increased productivity and profitability.
Our success depends on the people who work with us to turn our promises into commitments … people who thrive in a culture that's focused on high standards, restless improvement, positive attitudes and future potential. Is this you?
Our people are our biggest assets, their knowledge skills and abilities are the key to business success and creating value. We endeavour where possible to promote from within by ensuring our employees have the skills and abilities to fulfil their job role and assessing this through appraisal, audit, internal and external feedback and by developing our employees to be the talent for the future through our management development programme and bespoke training.
Benefits: Annual Holiday Entitlement of 33 days, Group Life Assurance for Death in Service, Contributory Pension Scheme, Simply Health (Cashback plan), Perkbox. Contribution to relocation costs for successful candidate.