Electrical/Mechanical Project Engineer
About the Company:
An exciting opportunity to join our client in Newark who are looking for an experienced Electrical/Mechanical Project Engineer.
Mechanical and electrical installation
- Cable installation, both onto cable tray and into ducts involving.
- Installation of distribution points of various types, including hose reels, CET modules and fuel modules with connections to distribution pipework.
- Plantroom installations to include offload and placing of pumping equipment, storage tanks, interconnecting pipework, valves and metering equipment.
- Installation of tanks within a bund, including bund pipework in flanged steel.
- Installation of control panels, distribution boards, lighting, power distribution, sockets, water heaters and electric room heaters.
- Distribution Pipework installation both high level and low level to include sizes up to 150mm in steel, polyethylene, ABS and PVC. Steel pipework to be flanged or Mapress style compression joints.
You will be happy working mainly away on site. In this role you will must be prepared to work away from home. The majority of the work is carried out in London. You must be able to work to drawings and instructions and work within a team or individually.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Pipework engineers to have apprenticeship qualifications or creditable experience
- Electrical engineers to be apprenticed and time served.
- Health & safety passport.
- Ability to take on a Supervisory role if required
- Electricians must be experienced in industrial TP&N installations.
What's in it for you?
There is 6 - 18-month contracts and permanent positions available. You will be working 37.5 hours a week plus nights away and overtime. Training is included. The role is being offered with a salary of up to £30,000, dependant on experience with time and a half pay for any over time worked.
If you are interested please contact Nikki Tatton or Kate Lavery