An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Grill Chef who is passionate and able to work under preasure into our established Retail team based at Trecco Bay Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be working as a part of a team of up to 9 chefs to ensure the smooth and effective operation of our kitchen grill to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To assist the kitchen management in providing the highest standard of cooking and service
- To order and take deliveries and store food items as directed by the Head Chef
- To complete temperature checks and other paperwork as required
- To adhere to all menus and portion control as required
- To record all waste as required
- To report for duty as per the duty rota
- To effectively manage the kitchen team
- To attend staff meetings/training as required
- To clean work area as per cleaning schedule
- To carry out any other duties as instructed by the management
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience of high volume Char-grill work is essential
- Able to work well under pressure while being customer facing
- Experience of maintaining par levels within the business and adaptable at quieter times
- Be enthusiastic and committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Be passionate about food
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Customer Focus
- Achievement Focus
- Communicating & Influencing
- Teamwork & Co-operation
- Basic Food Hygiene L2 Qualification
This position is 48hours across 6 days including evenings/weekends.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!