Job Title: Data Scientist
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + bonus & benefits
Multiple opportunities in a new team which is responsible for developing and deploying cutting edge customer analytic techniques and methodologies (segmentation/clustering, forecasting, decision tree, machine learning, and survival analysis, etc.).
You’ll be responsible for data mining and discovery as well as developing new algorithms and predictive characteristics for decision making. You’ll also engage in big data analysis/research, web analytics, social media application for risk/business, especially in customer acquisition and customer engagement.
- Hands-on experience on using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS, SQL, NoSQL, Python, HADOOP, Spark, Java, Hive
- Hands-on experience on statistical modeling/ machine learning technologies
- Bachelor degree in Math, statistics, computer science and engineering etc
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues and business stakeholders
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues