Regional Sales Manager - £30-35k South East
One of the UK's most established Medical Device companies is looking for their next top Sales Manager to take over and further develop the lucrative territory of the South East in Cardiology and Patient Monitoring.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - CARDIOLOGY and PATIENT MONITORING - £30-35k + OTE, Car, Private Healthcare, Pension. (Potential of £55,000)
This is an opportunity for an driven and enthusiastic sales person with good knowledge of Cardiology and Patient Monitoring and proven sales excellence to thrive in this fast growing, global company.
Working within this niche market in the South East and East of England there is a vast scope for making a high impact within the business and within this market.
You will be able to solely focus on your own Sales both with existing accounts and developing new accounts.
- In charge of looking after current accounts.
- Developing plans for opening new accounts across the territory and seeing these plans through to fruition.
- Responsible for achieving targets set by management.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to develop relationships and sales.
- Must have experience working within Cardiology and Patient Monitoring.
- Achievement and over achievement of sales targets c. £0.5M/year
- Minimum 2 years sales experience depending on performance.
- High levels of enthusiasm and drive would be advantageous.
This role offers the opportunity to be part of a small yet focussed sales force within the UK and have autonomy in what you achieve.
There will be high levels of travel involved in going to see key stakeholders across the territory.
- Salary £30-35k basic (negotiable for the right candidate) + lucrative bonus package
- Full Private Health Care
- Car allowance
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, please send your CV to f.target(@)realstaffing.com or call on 020 7758 7311.