Experienced PA/ Secretary
Full time Personal Assistant/ Secretary
Location: Central Bristol
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant/ Secretary?
Have you worked in the legal industry?
Are you used to working in a busy team environment?
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an established National Law Firm and as a result we are looking for a well presented, reliable and committed individual that is in search of a busy and varied role within the Legal industry. The successful candidate should demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy and sensitivity and our client also seeks a proactive individual with the ability to multi task whilst supporting senior members of staff by:
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Opening, closing and archiving client files
- Audio typing and copy typing
- Creating, updating and maintaining Excel sheets and production and editing of legal documents
- Managing incoming and outgoing payments on accounts
- Managing the diary and events for the fee earners
- Organising and coordinating travel arrangements and expenses
- Being the first point of contact for clients and intermediaries being in regular contact with them
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- At least 6 months' experience working inn a busy PA role
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible approach to work
- An proactive nature
- Available to ASAP
Whilst its not essential, experience of working within the legal field would be an advantage.
If you are available for work immediately and would love the opportunity to work in a fast-paced role with lovely colleagues, please apply to the role immediately!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.