Finance Analyst - Flexible working hours
A charity based in the Centre of London are seeking a permanent Finance Analyst to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for shaping the future direction of the organisation and plan long term growth and sustainability.
This includes seeing the budget, financial planning and analysing figures.
Your Role includes:
- Working on different projects within finance
- Modelling using actual costs, budgets and market assumptions
- Developing a model that can be used within the organisation
- Developing a 5 year P & L model
- Provide financial analysis and strategy for the organisation
- Assist with the month end reporting pack and forecast including variance analysis
The ideal candidate:
Will have strong analytical skills and will want to develop themselves, this includes having project based experience. It is highly desirable candidates have modelling exposure.
25 days holiday, flexible 35 hour week, strong pension scheme, season ticket loan, a dynamic and supportive working culture.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply below.