Senior Operations Manager (Financial Services)
LinkPoint specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Financial Services Industry. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager overseeing and assisting in the day to day investment trading requirements
Senior Operations Manager’s Core Duties
- Accountability for the formation, documentation and delivery of various key business processes across the firm.
- Key processes include the implementation of investment propositions
- Daily supervision of the Operations Trading Team (Operations Specialists and Operations Administrators), including regular One to One meetings.
- Overseeing and assisting in the day to day investment trading requirements for external investment partners. This includes the investment of client cash, sales and withdrawals.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the company’s Customer Relationship Management Database.
- Liaising with Financial Advisers and Support Staff (internal and external) in relation to management of clients’ investments and any other queries they may have.
- Oversee the management of the centralised mailboxes to ensure requests are dealt with in line with published Service Standards.
- Assist in the preparation of Group Documentation including sales documents and brochures etc.
- Assist with the monitoring of financial promotions issued by the Group, its subsidiaries or partner firm ensuring these meet all regulatory requirements and Group standards.
- Collating relevant business information and data, providing full analysis on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as required.
- Research and project planning where required. Business analytical abilities and innovative ideas desired.
Senior Operations Manager’s Key Experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Trading experience would be highly desirable
- Direct equity and OEICs trading experience favourable but not essential
- Ability and experience in recruiting and motivating staff to deliver departmental objectives.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation,
- Experienced staff Manager
- Experience using Citrix Hosted Desktop, would be beneficial
- Experience using Microsoft CRM Dynamics, would be beneficial
- Familiar with Intelligent Office, would be beneficial
Senior Operations Manager’s Qualifications
Any one of the following would be advantageous
- Chartered Insurance Institutes o
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Investment Operations Certificate
- Prepared to sit one within 12 months.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today