Page Personnel are recruiting a long term temporary position for an organisation in Bracknell. The role would be suitable for anyone with accounting experience in accounts payable and receivable looking for exposure into more month end duties.
My client is an emerging SME that operate across Europe and dominate their market. They have a small and tight knit finance team seeking assistance during a period of compassionate leave.
The role will involve providing day to day assistance with:
- Bookkeeping and journal posting- data entry to the sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash book and nominal ledger
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations
- Reviewing and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Reconciliation of the company credit cards
- Credit Control
- Handling and writing cheques
The ideal candidate will be immediately available or available on short notice with varied experience in an accountancy department. You will need intermediate excel skills and be competent with learning new systems.
The successful candidate will be offered a either a competitive salary or day rate.