Accounts Payable Supervisor - Italian or Spanish Speakers
Radley Green is working with one of the world's top PR businesses, counting some of the most recognisable household brands and businesses in their client base. A truly international business, our client's finance function for their European entities is based in the heart of London's west end. An opportunity has now arisen in their team for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their team, fluency in either Spanish or Italian would be preferred as this role will partner closely with local teams in Spain and Italy.
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Managing 3 AP clerks
- Processing intercompany invoices
- Payment runs and supplier reconciliations of key suppliers
- Driving the process improvements and streamlining of current Purchase Ledger processes
- And other duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have at least 3 years' experience
- Have excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Spanish or Italian
- Have proven management experience
- Be highly personable individual who is able to partner with people at all levels of the business and internationally
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Accounts Payable Supervisor position, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.