Biddable Media Executive
Since it was founded in 2003, Fundamental Media has grown substantially becoming a leading specialist in media consultancy and advisory services. With a global reach from the UK and Europe, Asia and the Middle East to the Americas. Fundamental Media works exclusively across the financial industry providing media intelligence, planning and buying.
We now have a vacancy for a Biddable Media Executive who would report to Head of Digital Media and whose role would be to support the biddable media activities from the London office for our international accounts in Asia and Europe while expanding our capabilities in paid search and paid social.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Delivering best practice management techniques across each assigned client advertising campaigns in key markets;
- Working closely with the Head of Digital Media to ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client;
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients within their relevant territories;
- To devise, implement and run innovative media/advertising campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients’ goals and objectives;
- To manage budgets in line with media/advertising strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target;
- To deliver regular paid search management services for assigned clients; including presenting findings to client in person;
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts. To achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other key performance indicators agreed with your client and Head of Digital Media;
- To produce monthly reports for clients containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client;
- To ensure all reports are of a top quality written standard;
- To work closely with the account management team to ensure that each client’s account manager is kept up-to-speed with progress and results so that all clients receive top quality, professional customer service;
- To maintain regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all queries;
- To devise and follow paid media strategies for clients;
- To optimise client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC/display practices;
- To carry out/contribute to detailed consultancies/audits for assigned new customers as required;
- To efficiently manage your workload and work with the companies systems and processes to appropriately share information with the relevant teams;
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in undertaking all of the following duties:
- Extensive experience managing client accounts in the advertising/digital media field;
- In depth experience of PPC/Display management client or agency side;
- Demonstrable skill at setup and implementation of new PPC/Display accounts;
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search and display network activity;
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and their potential impact on PPC performance;
- Extensive knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, with experience of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms;
- Google Adwords Search qualified with a good working knowledge of Tableau, Google Analytics, Bing Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook Power Editor, Baidu, Sogou.
- Highly numerate with great business acumen and specific experience in managing client budgets;
- Experience gained in a financial services company or on financial services accounts and an appetite to work specifically in this sector;
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly - and distil the most important/relevant information for intelligent strategic development;
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills;
- Passionate about biddable media, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels but specifically in the financial services and education sectors;
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail;
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Self-starter with a positive outlook and a passion for excellence;
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving;
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning;
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese to work with our Hong Kong team and working on mainland China activity.
- Familiarity with Chinese business customs to ensure appropriate client management standards for that region.
If you are interested please send a covering letter explaining why you would be suited for this role, and your CV by Friday 14th April 2017
Please include 'Biddable Executive’ in the subject line.