Assessor (Residential Childcare)
To assess and quality verify the work of your allocated staff, ensuring they are progressing towards and achieve the required qualifications, to meet business objectives and to support residential homes.
• To ensure all candidates are appropriately registered, are clear about their responsibilities regarding the qualification programme and are progressing within the timescales required
• To assist other workplace assessors in the assessment process with candidates who are experiencing difficulty progressing in the programme.
• To make recommendations for change/amendment/continuous improvement workforce development activity.
• To complete relevant reports regarding the progress and achievement of qualifications
• Any other duties which fall reasonably within the scope of the post.
• Possess either the TAQA Level 3 (or relevant equivalents A1 or D32 awards) and have some post qualification experience
• Possess relevant Level 3 to 5 qualifications (or equivalent) to qualify for assessing in the vocational area of residential childcare
• Excellent communicator with good organisational skills
Conditions of Post
• Full time- spread over five days
• Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
• 20 days annual leave + 8 stats