£18-20,000 negotiable dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm (12.30pm Friday)
Our client is seeking a Junior Engineer to join its team. This role could suit a recent College leaver. Your skills, experiences and attributes will include…
- HNC/HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of CNC lathe machines
- Experience with design programmes, ideally Inventor.
- Willing to learn and expand knowledge
- Strong communication skills.
- Good computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
Reporting to the Development Director, your duties will include…
- Basic design work, including jig fixtures and new product design.
- Hands on running of a CNC Lathe machinery and semi automated machinery.
- Resourcing parts for machinery.
- Working towards fine tolerances of upto 35 microns.
- Reactive mechanical maintenance and preventative maintenance.
Our client is an independent manufacturer within it’s field. It is a clean-room environment, manufacturing a high value product for global businesses. Due to an impending retirement they are seeking an Engineer to join it’s team.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.