Contract Account Manager
My Dunstable-based client are seeking a Contract Account Manager, with extensive experience dealing with both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Gaining orders and up selling product lines to achieve the monthly budgets
- Maintaining existing business
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls
Attributes Required for the role:
- Previous telesales experience is essential
- Ability to talk to customers of all levels from Front line staff to Directors
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- Extremely organised
- Hardworking and reliable
There is already a strong client base in place, so the position will involve no cold calling.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.