Marketing Analytics Manager
The Marketing Analytics Manager will provide thought leadership to develop digital channel analytical capability within the business, driving the strategic agenda and delivering advanced digital insight and analytics. Crucial to enabling the Marketing teams to improve customer experience and relevancy and ultimately trading performance, this role will lead the Digital Analytics team to extract value from our digital tools and customer data, enabling our digital first vision.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Lead all Digital Analytics and measurement projects
- Working across all Divisions at Senior Level to champion, influence and exploit the agenda for Digital Analytics
- Contribute to the research for assessment, introduction and rollout of tools and technology platforms for analytics, automation, insights and visualization
- Maximise the design, implementation and execution of custom algorithmic data mining methods
- Empower and partner with key decision makers to ensure timely, comprehensive and insightful information that has business impact
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop complex digital funnels and bring analytical / data solutions to marketing optimisation, digital personalisation and UX testing
- Lead the charge in exploiting our customer data through 1-1 real time personalisation i.e. Master Data Management, Data Management Platform
- Act as a business partner to capture requirements and provide consultancy to the Senior Marketing team
- Lead and develop the Digital Analytics team
- We are looking for candidates with a background in Mathematics, Operational Research or a discipline with a significant level of numerical content.
- The role will suit a logical and curious thinker who is able to analyse, interpret and provide compelling insight. Strong communication skills are essential; you will be able to communicate to a varied audience. We are looking for passion for data and ability to tell and sell the story with clear actions or recommendations to support our digital transformation.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate advanced techniques in the integration and analysis of digital, customer, media and social data with an ability to translate this into actionable insight
You’ll have the ability to take data and apply highly effective analytical methodologies to drive useful Digital insights for the Marketing team. Ideally you must have experience of SQL or SAS, have a statistical background, be aware of segmentation and modelling techniques and be extremely well grounded in Digital Analytics tools. The role will oversee exploitation of Google 360 and Celebrus within the organisation.