Capital & Impairment Manager
Our client, a leading UK Bank are now looking for a highly credible Manager to join their Unsecured Capital and Impairment division. In this role you will manage impairment actual reporting and analysis for unsecured products - Credit Cards, Unsecured Loans and Overdraft Account, whilst leading a team of senior Analysts. You will ensure the production of monthly impairment results within the companies governance framework and ensure this are compliant with the groups policy.
This highly visible role is accountable to an extensive list of senior stakeholders and requires a high standard of technical, presentational and financial knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly Unsecured Impairment results, including variance and trend analysis and business interpretation
- Oversight of impairment models and processes, and calculation of post model adjustments required
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual statutory and regulatory reporting
- Supporting Portfolio Management and Product Finance teams to impact/trend analysis
- Day to day management and development of the Unsecured Impairment team
- Providing expert guidance to the team in design of analysis, problem solving techniques, SAS / Excel programming and MI automation
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a strong background within Finance and be comfortable in managing analytical teams. You will posses excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills with a strong ability to manage stakeholders. You must be proficient in the use of Excel and be confident in the use of SAS. Candidates who have had some exposure to working within the banking sector will be of highest interest although not essential.
Please apply today if you have the necessary skills and experience and are on the lookout for an exciting new challenge.