Salary: circa £50-£55,000 p/a plus benefits
Lloyd Recruitment Services are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established company in Surrey. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple building and construction refurbishment, fit-out projects and managing a team of 2/3 members.
- Significant experience of construction projects
- Individual projects
- Subcontractor appointment
- Invoicing and Final accounts
- The ability to manage and prioritise workloads and work within pressurised environments
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to interact at all levels
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant Quantity Surveying / Construction specific qualifications
- A driving licence/ flexibility to travel for site visits as and when required
- Qualified within Quantity Surveying preferably to Degree and/or Further Education level
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
- You will possess Quantity Surveying expertise within the Construction & Building sector
- Possess the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects from a QS prospective, within a fast paced Construction & Contractor environment.
- Flexible with regards to travel as travel to UK sites/projects is required
Due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services Ltd, we are unfortunately only able to contact shortlisted applicants.