Events Marketing Executive - Up to £30,000 + comms
Outbound Communications Manager
Do you love finding, converting and keeping customers engaged? Are you a talented marketer ready for your next step as an Outbound Communications Manager to take ownership of our emails, lead generation and marketing systems?
You will be in charge of nurturing our current data pool whilst sourcing and converting new leads for the business (the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish).
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with strong analytical skills. You should be able to use engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to keep up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint, database and brand engagement.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, increase engagement and source leads.
- Deliver sales and customer retention to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Develop and manage organisation workflows, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Liaise with the sales and sponsorship teams to source qualified and new leads.
- Collaborate with design, content and research teams to produce high quality content to relevant audiences (including blog posts, whitepapers, podcasts, reports, webinars, infographics etc).
- Help to ensure messaging is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Display basic SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Measurement and optimisation of campaigns will be required and presented on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Always think of the customer and generate ideas to increase audience numbers and engagement.
- Proven work experience in a content marketing and analytical role.
- Ability to consider and predict audience preferences.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and software to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics with the ability to analyse and present content and social performance.
- Project management skills and focus on the delivery of results to various stakeholders in the form of engagement, leads and sales.