Qualification Assessor / Trainer
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Qualification assessor
Salary: Up to £22,000 - with the additional benefits below
Strong progression opportunities with funded training courses and university accredited courses
Pension and Life assurance
Holiday & sick pay
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Qualification Assessor / Trainer / NVQ Assessor to join a well-established national health care provide to assist with the team's training and development. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that prides itself on a strong training and development mentality. This is a regional role visiting multiple care homes in the Berkshire area.
To be considered it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following;
- NVQ level 3 qualified or above
- Experience working as an Assessor / Trainer within the health care industry.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy ability
- Able to maintain good links with the SFA (skills funding agency) and NLDC (national learning development centre)
- Experience of delivering one to one training
- Able to work across all levels and happy to provide advice and support on assessment matters
- Experience of professional Development
- Working knowledge of National Minimum Standards and compliance with Health and safety legislation.
- Ability to work autonomously and meet targets
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Full driving licence and own car
This role is based in Surrey and is commutable from Guildford, Woking, Godalming, Redhill, Epsom, Cranleigh, Farnham.
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant on and or email .