Packaging Programme Manager
This major innovator in the packaging industry is looking for a technical Programme Manager to join their cutting edge R&D team, based at their brand new site near Milton Keynes. This is a key position in a company transforming the global packaging marketplace; a company who develop bespoke packaging solutions that deliver major benefits in cost, efficiency and reduced environmental impact across the entire supply chain.
The Programme Manager will head up multiple programmes for the company's largest business sector - beverage manufacturing. Reporting directly to the CTO and Head of R&D, you will manage complex multidisciplinary NPD/NPI programmes and be the key interface between the internal R&D function, high profile clients and their supply chain partners.
This is a key and strategic position within the company; the Programme Manager will be driven, self-motivated and ambitious, capable of managing multiple complex projects with many stakeholders -from small innovative SME's through to global household name brands.
The company are growing strongly -as is their influence and renown within the global packaging industry. They invest heavily in NPD and have a passion to make packaging better, more efficient and reduce its carbon footprint. They want someone who wants to be a part of this dream.
In return they are offering an excellent remuneration package including relocation assistance and a family friendly culture of work-life balance, together with exceptional personal career development opportunities as this innovative company look set to grow dramatically.
To be considered for the role of technical Programme Manager you need the following:
- A Degree or similar in a relevant Engineering or Scientific discipline (eg Materials Science, Mechanical / Production Engineering, Chemistry or maybe Food Science)
- Solid commercial acumen
- Prior experience of:
- Project & Programme Management
- Managing complex multi-stakeholder programmes.
- Working with international clients and managing complex supply chains
- Experience of packaging technologies (from either an end-user, manufacturer OR supply chain perspective)
- Experience of the Food / Beverage / Brewing industry would be ideal but is not essential.
- Willingness to travel internationally -mainly to Europe and occasionally to the Far East.To learn more about this opportunity please contact Alex Hannigan-Train on /
Job Title: Programme Manager
Vacancy Location: Milton Keynes area (M1 Junction 13/14), commutable from Bedford, Aylesbury, Northampton, Buckingham, St Albans etc)
Salary: totally negotiable in the region of £40-65k + Benefits & Relocation Assistance