Delivering inspiring and compelling marketing to our supporters and members is at the heart of The National Trust. Whilst our technical and strategic development of our member contact strategy is embedded within our work, we are still in the early stages of implementing a programme that enables us to better engage our warm prospects.
The National Trust is forever, for everyone and a key factor in delivering that strategy is that we make the public, not just our supporters, aware of our cause and what we do. A wide range of audiences engage with us, from a number of sources. This project is all about delivering the framework for relevant and timely communications, and building the engagement of those audiences across our varied business areas.
What it's like to work here
We provide the best possible working environment for you throughout the building whilst also promoting and fostering a sociable Heelis Community. Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career.
Heelis is the Central Office for the National Trust; it was named after one of the Trust’s biggest benefactors Mrs William Heelis, There are approximately 500 staff from across the Trust’s directorates, including the Executive team and the Director General, are based here.
Heelis was designed to be highly sustainable and has won a number of nationally recognised awards.Designed by Feilden Clegg Bradley Architects in 2005, this architectural gem uses timber from our woodlands and wool from Herdwick sheep grazed on Trust farmlands, to help make Heelis a unique working environment.
What you'll be doing
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for the set up and implementation of our Warm Prospect Pool which will enable us to better manage our prospect engagement journeys with the Trust. Working collaboratively with the Marketing Agency, our internal Clients and the technical delivery team in IT, you will ensure that we have an effective prospect management programme in place balancing our strategy and technical capability.
Who we're looking for
For this role, we want someone who has a blend of skills who understands marketing, is comfortable working with data-led solutions and can bring the rigour of project management to a new initiative. To be successful in this role, we’d like you to be/have:
- Solid experience in data driven marketing programme development.
- Comfortable working with and managing the delivery from a range of disciplines from technical developers to marketing consultants.
- Able to manage a range of stakeholders and make pragmatic decisions around prioritisation.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to motivate and manage project teams.
Looking after you
- Health cash plan - from as little as £2.81 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our retail and catering outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking