Key Account Sales Manager - £24k to £30k - Milton Keynes - Permanent
Key Account Sales Manager
£24k - £30k
Smart Moves is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an innovative and customer-centric print company. They are on the hunt for an experience and professional Account Sales Manager to join their expanding team. You will be confident with managing medium and small channel partners, maximising customer acquisition and setting up new print on-demand titles. A passion for the industry and the ability to thrive in a fast paced working in environment is what our client is looking for in their ideal candidate.
- Successfully managing a portfolio of customers, maximising their value regarding number of titles submitted, units ordered and order cash value
- Making cold calls and presentations in relation to target leads; managing the sales process
- Working closely alongside customer and client services and with international departments when required
- Attending trade events as and when necessary; successfully networking and generating leads
- Negotiating prices and contracts, maximising revenue and inventory through proactively selling company’s digital services
- Reporting on completed sales and activities; providing regular customer, competitor and market feedback to required management
Skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales or the book industry (or equivalent knowledge)
- A college or university would be preferable - proven track record of successful sales
- Fluent in another language desirable; Spanish/French/Italian/German
- Able to successfully manage multiple workloads, prioritising and remaining detail oriented
- Possessing a flexible approach to work, ensuring an adaptability to change
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines, adhering to key deliverables
- Effective oral and written communication abilities and highly IT literate
If this role is of interest to you, do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity…apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.