Merchandising Opportunities - West London
My client, a leading multiproduct retailer, specialising in homeware and gifting, is currently recruiting for Merchandising Assistants within their Head Office team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Allocator / Merch Assistant looking to take the next step in their Merchandising career.
As Merchandising Assistant, you role will involve:
- Allocating initial stock quantities to all UK stores
- Managing the replenishment controls, in light of stock levels and your categories’ performance
- Reviewing store space, working with the Merchandising team to identify opportunities
- Continually reviewing your categories takings, highlighting areas of improvement
- Overseeing the online process, ensuring the commerciality of this growing space
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have experience working as an allocator/merch assistant in a fast paced retail environment, ideally within homeware/gifting/food/discount
- Possess strong commercial acumen with a highly analytical brain
- Be able to build relationships quickly, working collaboratively within a team
- Thrive under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment
If you feel you have the necessary experience and characteristics, please apply with an up to date CV today!