Data / Insight Analyst
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Taking client data to provide insights for the business
- To work with both internal and external stakeholders to provide key data, communications and support
- Providing on-going tracking & reporting of key metrics.
- Development and maintenance of all reporting and data infrastructures
- Preparing data and segmentation communications reports.
- Spotting & reporting trends.
- Client reporting, data reporting
ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Experience of data analysis
- Professional experience gained in interpreting customer / data insights in a commercial environment and in an analytical role.
- High level of technical ability in using systems / looking at data
- Highly numerate and strong analytical capabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communications skills.
- Highly IT literate and strong Excel skills required
- Ability to prioritise effectively and adhere to strict deadlines.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.