Lead Maintenance Engineer
Lead Maintenance Engineer: Berkshire
Lead Maintenance Engineer required Immediately for international Facilities Management & Construction Services company. Role will be working for a major contract responsible for engineering activities covering London, Berkshire & Bucks.
This is a regional role + base client locations will be Windsor + Staines.
NB successful candidate must be able to commute to Windsor on a regular basis
- Be the Lead for M&E Engineers + be point of contact for all Mechanical & Electrical/ Building Fabric queries.
- To perform all Mechanical & Electrical/Building Fabric, planned (PPMs) & Reactive activities
- Act as Regional technical point of contact
- Responsible for planned + reactive work at sites
- Be part of Call out Rota + respond to emergency call-out requests
- Travel to Client Sites within the area and support operational team
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced multiskilled electrical / mechanical engineer with experience working in a similar FM/Building Services environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds in relevant discipline
- 17th Edition IEE wiring qualified • HVAC & mechanical systems knowledge desirable
- Must be in possession of current, clean driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary of up to £34,000 pa (dep on experience), on call allowance, overtime + comprehensive benefits package.
This is an IMMEDIATE requirement.
Sounds like the role you? If YES please send CV to Tony Timmins, Recruitment Consultant.