General Manager: Leisure and Fitness - St Albans - £28,000 Bon
General Manager: Leisure and Fitness
£28,000 + Bonus
An established Lifestyle and Management company managing Centres nationally in partnership with local authorities and councils encouraging communities to live well.
Looking for a General Manager to have sole responsibility for strategic development and commercial success of the contract. You will be looking a south London centre. You will be directly responsible for the unit and the teams within them. Ensuring you are delivering the best standards of customer service to Stakeholders, Team members and enhancing the reputation within the local community. You will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationships and communicate on all levels of employment.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have strong Leisure and hospitality experience on public sector contracts
- General Manager experience is essential
- You will be commercially astute
- Strong man management skills and be able to demonstrate looking after big teams
- Health & Safety management
- Fully financial – P+L, Budgets, Forecast and GP’s
- Motivational leader and be able to inspire your team
- You will have experience in business development and securing new business
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, South Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!