Business Sales Development Manager (BSDM)
Field-based role to cover the West Midlands and South West England, substantial basic and OTE with company car & benefits
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Audi UK and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Sales Development Manager to join our established team.
The Business Sales Development Manager (BSDM) will be responsible for supporting a number of Audi Centres in maximising fleet sales volumes and increasing profits. This will be achieved by supporting Audi Centre Management and Corporate Sales Managers in coaching, managing and developing all Local Business Development Managers to ensure the correct capacity and capability to deliver the Centres and Audi’s objectives.
As a BSDM you will preferably have a strong fleet sales background and be exceptional in all areas of fleet sales. We are looking for dynamic, self starters who have a wealth of experience in successfully improving performance in Sales ideally but not essentially within the automotive industry. You will be an engaging individual who can inspire others to achieve results and encourage sustainable behavioural change.
The successful candidate will ideally posses the following:
- Business to business sales expertise, ideally but not essentially within the automotive industry
- Knowledge of the UK fleet industry
- Knowledge of the fleet sales process
- Experience of relationship management within large corporate organisations
- Coaching and mentoring experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- Encouraging sustainable behavioural change
- Experience of supply and pipeline management to ensure volume and profit targets are met/exceeded
- Experience of skills coaching
- Experience in performance management
In return you will have the benefit of working for a prestigious brand with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry. In addition, you will have the support of fellow colleagues within the DEKRA network. The successful candidates will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Coaching as part of a comprehencive performance development plan.
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic performance improvement professional who thrives on encouraging the increase of sales and would like to make a difference within Audi Centre network?