Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - Newcastle upon Tyne - Retail
A top 20, independent multi professional consultancy practice is seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their busy Newcastle upon Tyne office, located north of the city centre.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will have a unique opportunity to work in a thriving quantity surveying team whilst providing a specialist service across a variety of retail projects.
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking to work with outstanding consultants and with a clear route to progress through the consultancy, this opportunity must not be missed!
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be supporting and reporting to senior consultants whilst providing a full QS service to a wide range of clients.
Day to day role:
- Attending client, site and design team meetings
- Prepare robust contract documents
- Tender packages
- Post contract activities
- Advise on procurement and contract strategies
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- Chartered or seeking to be
- 3/4 years PQS experience
- Experience of working for a consultancy
- Retail experience is ideal
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to be a part of an established consultancy who offer career progression and are a firm believer of looking after their staff!
- Between £28,000 and £33,000 basic salary
- 25 days' personal holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- APC support
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor based in the North East, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Newcastle / Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Quantity surveyor / APC / Cost Management/ PQS / MRICS / Newcastle-upon-Tyne