Experienced Practice Accountants - Firm of accountants.
This is a role working within Professional Practice Accountancy. You may currently be a Trainee/Junior looking to step up or a Semi-Senior looking for development. You should have at least 3 years’ recent experience of working within Public Practice Accounting. You will work on client accounts from a diverse portfolio. You’ll join a team of staff that provides a broad range of accounting services. You should be ambitious, enjoy client interaction and want to provide great service to clients. Duties include:
- Preparing monthly and yearly accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients.
- Management accounts for several incorporated entities and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting on Audits.
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients.
- Liaising with clients regarding their accounts and queries.
- Mentoring trainees and helping them with queries.
You'll be either QBE, studying towards or qualified in AAT, ACA or ACCA with experience gained from within Professional Practice. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business and I cannot consider experience gained from a commercial or industrial background. If this is not what you are looking for, I am always interested in speaking with those who have Professional Practice experience at any level or in any specialism, so please do still apply.