Registered Manager, ABI Care Home
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join an exciting new project within an ambitious growing organisation. The role holder will be responsible for a new start up project providing the highest possible care to patients with acquired brain injuries.
The role holder will be responsible for generating and developing new business as well as ensuring delivery of an optimum level of care, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators.
The role holder will also be expected to use their high levels of experience to train and develop a new staff team.
Registered Manager - Requirements-
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working with ABI.
- Extensive management experience - Ideally have experience of developing a new service
- Experience working as a registered manager previously.
- Go getter/entrepreneurial attitude
Registered Manager - Responsibilities-
- New start up service so gaining referrals and developing occupancy
- Continually developing staff team and providing overall leadership
- Maintenance of business relationships
- Completing action plans from audits
- Bed management/referral, assessing suitability
If you are interested in this vacancy please forward your CV to and I will respond. Alternatively, for more information on this role call Adam on .
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."