Life Skills Teacher - UAE
A leading Education provider in Dubai, UAE are looking to recruit a number of Life Skills Teacher's from the UK to work at their leading school in UAE.
The role will start in late summer, and more information will be provided later once you apply.
Our Client will be conducting interviews on the following dates:
London on 22 and 23 March 2017
Manchester on 24 and 25 March 2017
Feedback will be provided on the day.
For visa processing reasons all applicants must be currently based in the UK / Ireland and hold UK or Irish citizenship
- £3,500 p/m (£42,000 Annual)
- Tax Free Salary
- Medical Health insurance for candidate, spouse & 3 children under 18 years ?old ?
- Relocation and Repatriation Economy ticket for Candidate, spouse & 3 ?children below 18 years old ?
- Annual Leave as per academic calendar as well Training calendar ?
- Employees are entitled to an End of Service Benefit equivalent to one ?month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service calculated ?at the rate applicable in the final month of service. ?
- Accommodation is already included in the salary
- Paid during school breaks ?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching/training a range of learners aged 11 plus
- Experience of implementing a wide range of teaching/training and learning strategies
- Proven track record of success as an outstanding teacher/trainer
- Proven track record of motivating students to achieve success
- Proven track record of effective behaviour management
- Experience/good understanding of using technology to engage students
- Experience/good understanding of the development and implementation of training programs
- Experience of vocational education/training and has a good understanding of practical learning theories
- Experience of working in the GCC would be an advantage
- Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise performance
- Experience of special education would be an advantage
- Experience of practical/clinical experience