Accounts Payable Clerk
QA Ltd is the leading learning services provider in the UK, transforming the performance of leading UK organisations in both the private and public sector through a range of learning programmes designed to provide measurable impact.
With a portfolio of over 1,500 courses, a footprint of over 20 UK training centres and a global delivery network, we deliver learning services and programmes to 100,000 delegates each year. The clear market leader for technical training in the UK, our portfolio also ensures that business professionals have the rounded capability and confidence they need to achieve success and growth.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed in a timely manner and are matched correctly to purchase orders
- Deal with supplier queries in a professional and timely manner
- Keeping the creditors ledger up-to-date for defined set of supplier accounts
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties to support the development of the business
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 2 years’ experience working within Accounts payable
- Experience of working with high volume levels.
- Excellent computer skills, with a solid understanding of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise workloads essential
- Dealing with the end to end creditor process
- Customer focused
- Good time management
You will enjoy working within a fast paced environment, have a determined and confident character, with an organised and methodical approach.