This client is one of Bristol's fastest growing and most admired companies ...
They are market leaders and are technology pioneers in their sector. Culture is a major attraction to candidates, as it is a young dynamic service business with a fantastic product. Due to continued expansion and business complexity, a commercially orientated business analyst is required to manage the companies suite of complex financial models. You will need highly advanced excel modelling skills as well as a strong degree of intellectual and commercial acumen.
The position would suit either a financial modeller / business analyst from a large complex, data-driven business, or an ACA trained in the accountancy profession with a commercial modelling background ie : Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Business Modelling, etc .....
• Providing advanced financial modelling using Excel based models for analysis, data manipulation and forecasting, pricing, etc.
• Qualitative and Quantitative research, particularly in terms of competitor and market variables.
• Project finance activities for the sector.
• Preparation and presentation of documentation and analysis to senior stakeholder and executives
• Ideally (though NOT essentially) a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or equivalent)
• Must have comprehensive Financial modelling experience - Must be able to build from scratch.
• Must have a high level working knowledge of Excel including Pivots, sumifs, vlookups, VBA, complex embedded formulas etc
• Experience in a fast paced environment, with strong communication and presentation skills
• Proactive, practical and commercial approach
model* model* modeller modeller excel excel excel accountant accountant analyst analyst analyst analyst business business business aca aca aca aca transaction services corporate finance busines modelling modeling modeling