New Business Sales - £70,000 £70,000 OTE - Slough
New Business Sales - £70,000 + £70,000 OTE - Slough
We are recruiting for a well established company who specialise in software transformation solutions to enterprise businesses. They are looking for an experienced new business consultant to grow their UK territory and develop their core proposition.
Within this role you will be selling a bespoke concept rather than a specific product. Their transformation solutions involve upgrading legacy old systems to new improved ways of working. You will work with the inhouse team based in Slough and be supported with Presales consultants and technical engineers.
Regular travel to the Slough office will be necessary.
This role responsibilities includes:
- Developing new business
- Taking full ownership of pipeline
- Carrying out face to face meetings / web ex's / conference calls etc...
- Meeting regularly with internal stakeholders
To be considered you will need:
- Account Management / Client relationship / Business Development experience
- Must have a proven track record either in the software / IT industry or have sold a similar transformation concept
- Ability to manage own workload / diary / targets
- A desire to progress and a long term career
- Fantastic communication skills
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (negotiable up to DOE) + £70,000 OTE +
- £6,000 car allowance
- 25 days' holiday
- Mobile Phone
- Private Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews, Team trips + more
Location: Slough, with UK territory
Please apply as soon as possible.
If you don't quite meet the criteria but are looking for a similar role please visit our website www.c2bsolutions.co.uk and send us your CV.
Linkedin: C2B Solutions UK
New Business - Business Development - business transformation - software transformation - solutions sales - B2B - enterprise sales - - software systems - software solutions - Enterprise Resource Planning - slough - Berkshire - London
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.