Our Bracknell client is recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager/ Account Manager.
The role is required to manage relationships with existing corporate and individual members, helping to build and extend engagement across organisations.
We require someone who can develop relationships at a number of levels within our client organisations, identifying requirements and opportunities for further engagement .
- Contacting and building relationships with existing UK Clients
- Presenting and promoting benefits and services
- Updating and maintaining accurate, clean records on clients
- Identifying key stakeholders, business needs and issues, clarifying and qualifying needs and new opportunities
Key skills and capabilities:
- Experience of working in an account management/BRM/client liaison role
- Excellent communications skills - spoken and written
- Organisational skills - keeping good accurate records
- Digital skills - use of standard office tools
- Previous experience of using CRM tools helpful
- Positive, curious and enthusiastic around building new relationships and seeking new opportunities
- Consultancy-led sales experience would be helpful
- Any previous experience of working in the IT industry would be useful